Maine has so many unique and wonderful summer camps from which to choose. MCE camps offer tremendous growth opportunities and provide a positive environment for your child by fostering independence, self-confidence, socialization, mastery of new skills, community and lifelong friendships.
A Milestone in Life
Overnight camp is a milestone in a child’s development. The first question parents often ask is: “is my child ready for sleepaway camp”? Most children make the transition to overnight camp with ease, but here are some important questions to consider:
- Is your child physically and emotionally ready for overnight camp?
- Has your child had a successful sleep over at a friend or relative’s house?
- Can they handle a longer program day?
- Is your child no longer finding his or her day camp fulfilling?
- Is your child ready to experience new programs not offered at day camps?
- Does your child have friends who are beginning to discuss overnight camp?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to begin looking at an MCE Camp.
Got a question? Want help?
Call, email, or chat with me, the Maine Campcierge™